Thursday, November 11, 2010

Give Thanks Day 4 :)

Today, I had to really battle in my head what I wanted to be thankful for, my heart is torn two ways, today, My husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary (it only took us 6 previous years and two more kids to decide to tie the knot)  I am Thankful, for that beautiful snow covered day 4 years ago, one of my favorite memories of my life, I couldnt imagine a more perfect wedding.  I Love you baby, and I am so Thankful that this crazy life of ups and downs has held us together!

But as much as I love my husband... a bigger Thanks needs to be shouted from every roof, window, and door of America today, to all of the Veteran's out there serving our Country, to the Men and Women who have paid the ultimate price, and to those who are out there battling for OUR FREEDOM!!

So THANK YOU, to all of our soldiers out there who have at one point in life, written a blank check made payable to The United States of America for an amount of 'up to and including your life.' An Honor that rises above all other, Your sacrafices are not un noticed!



No comments:

Post a Comment